You can find us at our specialist vestibular rehabilitation clinic in Richmond, which is convenient by car, train and tram. Make contact with us to arrange an appointment.
Dizzy Day Clinic, Richmond
140 Stawell Street, Richmond
This is our main treatment location with three consultation areas, an equipped gym, two vestibular treatment beds and a large waiting room.
The Clinic is opposite a small park and there is usually some parking available nearby.
The Richmond clinic is easy to find:
- By freeway - come off at the Yarra Boulevard exit (from the east), or come off at the Burnley Street exit at the end of the tunnel (from the west)
- By road from the east - take Swan Street / Riversdale Road and cross the railway at Burnley Street
- Note: Use "Burnley" as the suburb if using a navigation device
- By train - we are an easy walk from Burnley Train Station (Glen Waverley, Lilydale, Alamein, Belgrave lines)
- By tram - take the #70 and get off at Burnley Street, then walk under the underpass at Burnley Station
(The business above our clinic is called "Starship" so you will see that written on the verandah overhead!!)